Our choir meets every Wednesday evening at 7 PM.
We are always looking for new voices. We invite those who love to sing beautiful music to join our rehearsals!
We have a co-ed slow–pitch softball team that plays in a church league on Monday evenings from the 1st Monday in May until September.
Always a lot of fun! Come and join us.
Hook n’ Needle Group
If you like to knit, crochet, and more, this just might be for you! This “crafty” group of ladies make baby blankets, prayer shawls, hats, gloves, scarves, lap blankets, and much more. Come and share your talents.
This very important group helps with fundraisers, food preparation, funerals, food stands, and many other activities. If you like to have fun and enjoy helping others, this is the group to join.
This group of 9 members is our governing body. The decisions of this important team impact the daily maintenance and operation of our church as well as provide a positive relationship with our community. Each member is elected for one 3-year term with the option of being reelected for a 2nd 3-year term.
1. Annual Valentine’s Day Dinner – (The men cook, serve, and cleanup).
2. Annual Father’s Day Breakfast
3. Annual Community Thanksgiving meal – November 17th 2018 at the Ickesburg Firehouse
4. Annual October Hayride and Bonfire
5. Monthly Birthday luncheon – At April’s in Loysville.
6. Monthly Breakfast – Breakfast at Bear’s in Ickesburg.
7. Bible Studies
8. Good Friday Community Cross Walk